We Are Undefeatable Campaign Announced by Sports England
We’re excited to have been invited by Sport England and the 16 partners charities known as the Richmond Group, to join this positive campaign aiming to promote physical activity and movement for people with long-term health conditions.
Based on the hugely successful, visually impactful style of the This Girls Can campaign, we’re delighted to see physical activity being promoted for a group who are far too often not getting enough exercise and activity in their lives.
By “Long Term Health Condition,” they are referring to a wide range of conditions, including (and not limited to):
- Depression and Anxiety
- Cognitive functioning in Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD)
- Heart Disease, Stroke and other Heart conditions
- Breast, Lung, Prostate or Bowel Cancer
- Arthritis and Back Pain
- Types 1 and 2 Diabetes
- Multiple Sclerosis and other mobility-limiting conditions
This campaign aims to support and reassure by telling inspiring stories of people living with health conditions, who are getting active in
ways that have never been captured before.