Thinking About Becoming a CAN Ambassador?
With The CAN Ambassador Resources #TogetherWeCan
Are you interested in helping others to get out, enjoy life and become part of a friendly community? The ‘Connecting Actively to Nature? (CAN)’programme in Devon can help people discover the combined benefits of a more active lifestyle with the psychological benefits that being outdoors in nature brings.
As a CAN Ambassador, we would love you to bring a range of skills and qualities:
- Passionate – about the natural environment and being active in natural settings.
- Lived experience – about the impact of being active in nature has had on your life.
- Supportive – of your local ‘active in nature’ projects and signposting people to them.
- Genuine interest – in people: approachable; enjoy listening and talking.
- Engaging – with the CAN programme with enthusiasm.
- Sharing – key messages to help drive behaviour change in your local community.
- Advocating – being an advocate for the CAN programme.
- Volunteering – get involved and actively participate in volunteer opportunities to support people to get active in nature within your local community.
If you would like to become a CAN Ambassador, or simply find out more, please email email@example.com