The Naturally Healthy May Photo Competition Terms and Conditions
Overview and Terms & Conditions for the Naturally Healthy May 2021 Photo Competition
The Naturally Healthy May 2021 photo competition is hosted by Active Devon on behalf of the Devon Local Nature Partnership, as part of the Naturally Healthy May campaign. This competition offers the opportunity to explore your local natural environment, take photographs with your phone or camera, and submit them for a chance to win a prize.
This competition is open to adults, (aged over 18 years old) living in Devon. We would encourage you to explore natural spaces near to where you live, like gardens, parks, woodlands, beaches, footpaths etc. When out taking photos, your safety is your own responsibility so please take care and ensure you act according to any current government guidelines regarding COVID – 19.
The competition will run from Saturday 1st May 2021 – midnight on Monday the 31st May 2021.
All photos shared should fit within one or both of the following descriptions:
- A place to be Naturally Healthy (for example, somewhere you go for a walk)
- A Naturally Healthy activity (for example, you walking)
Remember Naturally Healthy encompasses many different places and activities so use your imagination!
Please also include a short sentence about your photograph and use the hashtag #NaturallyHealthy.
Terms and Conditions
1) The competition organiser is Active Devon on behalf of the Devon Local Nature Partnership, (DLNP).
2) The competition is open to adults aged over 18 years old on the 1st May 2021 who reside in Devon, Plymouth or Torbay, excluding employees of Active Devon, DLNP and other organisations associated closely with the Naturally Healthy May campaign.
3) The entry process will be done via sharing on social media using the hashtag #NaturallyHealthy or submission by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) The competition will run from the 1st May until midnight on the 31st May. No entries will be considered after the closing date.
5) All entrants should be aware of the nature of the competition and take responsibility for ensuring photographs are taken in a safe and appropriate way. Please ensure you are following the latest government guidance.
6) Active Devon and the Devon Local Nature Partnership will judge all entries and their decision will be final. No appeals process will be in place.
7) Prizes will be awarded for first place and four runners-up. The winner will receive a £50 outdoor equipment shopping voucher. The runners-up will receive a £25 voucher each.
8) Active Devon and the Devon Local Nature Partnership reserve the right to terminate the competition if circumstances arise that are out of our control.
9) By entering the competition you are confirming you are aged over 18 years old and agree to the Active Devon media statements and conditions of use on the Media Consent Form.
10) By entering the competition you are also confirming that any person(s) (other than yourself) appearing in your submitted photo(s) have also read the Media Consent Form and agree to the Active Devon media statements and conditions of use on the Media Consent Form.
11) If the media consent form/privacy notice has been accepted we will not conduct any further checks before publishing photos. You can withdraw media consent at any time by contacting email@example.com.
12) The winner and runners-up agree to the use of their name, photo and supporting sentence submitted, in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13) Photos submitted must have been taken in Devon during May 2021, photos taken at another time and/or place will not be considered.
14) We will notify competition winners shortly after the deadline of 31st May 2021.