The Let’s Walk Challenge: Understand the Competition Terms and Conditions
Let’s Walk Challenge: 1 – 31 March 2021
Each week, there will be at least one competition promoted for Let’s Walk Challenge entrants. The prizes will either be judged by Active Devon staff organising Let’s Walk or will be determined by a prize draw. Each competition will detail how to enter, prize on offer, closing date and how the prize will be judged.
1) The competition organiser is Active Devon.
2) The competition is open to any adult who has entered the Let’s Walk Workplace Challenge 2021 and is part of a Devon based workplace.
3) The entry process will be done via email and social media.
4) The closing date of each event will be publicized and you can submit entries until midnight on each day unless otherwise advised. No entries will be considered after these closing dates.
5) Active Devon will judge all entries and their decision will be final. No appeals process will be in place.
6) Individuals will receive the prize detailed for each competition and there is no cash alternative.
7) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
8) Active Devon reserve the right to terminate the competition if circumstances arise that are out of our control.
9) By entering this competition, the entrant is agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions.
To learn more, check out the main Let’s Walk Challenge page here.