The Let’s Walk and More Challenge: Competition Terms and Conditions
Let’s Walk and More Challenge: 1 – 31 March 2023
Each week, there will be at least one competition promoted for Let’s Walk and More entrants. The prizes will either be judged by Active Devon staff organising Let’s Walk and More, BuddyBoost staff or will be determined by a prize draw. Each competition will detail how to enter, prize/prizes on offer, closing date and how the prize will be judged.
1) The competition organiser is Active Devon.
2) The competition is open to any adult who has entered the Let’s Walk and More active workplace Challenge 2023 and is part of a Devon-based workplace.
3) The entry process will be via the BuddyBoost app Community feed.
4) The closing date of each event will be publicised and you can submit entries until midnight on each day unless otherwise stated. No entries will be considered after these closing dates/times.
5) Active Devon will judge all entries and their decision will be final. No appeals process will be in place.
6) Individuals/teams will receive the prize detailed for each competition and there is no cash alternative.
7) The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
8) Active Devon reserves the right to terminate the competition at their discretion.
9) By entering this competition, the entrant is agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions.
If you haven’t yet signed up and would like to, or you would like to find out more about the Let’s Walk and More Active Workplace Challenge, here’s the details.