Let’s Walk is Devon’s Brand-New Workplace Walking Campaign
Launching in February 2020, the Let’s Walk campaign is all about how little changes make a big difference to you, your business and the world around us.
The campaign aims to get:
- People at work thinking about their health and the power of walking, then walking more to work, in work and at weekends
- People at work engaging more with their community and environment by walking more
- Businesses to support a walk-friendly culture and show commitment and leadership towards a more sustainable future
Creating a Walk-Friendly Culture Has Huge Benefits
- Walking more improves your health and wellbeing, making you happier
- Walking more boosts energy, morale and productivity, and is good for business
- Walking more makes our communities cleaner and greener, and protects the environment
Let’s Walk Workplace Walking Challenge
To kickstart the campaign, throughout the month of February, there will be a fun, incentivised workplace walking challenge for you and your work teams to take part in. Record your steps, compete against other businesses across Devon, climb a leader board and be in with a chance to win great prizes!
Step Up and Get Involved By Registering Your Interest
Registering your interest is really simple and easy. Just go the Let’s Walk Challenge page.
This is such a great challenge for you and your work colleagues to get involved with but if you’re still unsure, take a look at our FAQ’s.
A little change makes a big difference.
Transform your health, your business and the world around you. You can. Let’s Walk.