Let’s Walk is Devon’s Brand-New Workplace Walking Campaign
Launching in February 2020, the Let’s Walk campaign is all about how little changes make a big difference to you, your business and the world around us.
The campaign aims to get:
- People at work thinking about their health and the power of walking, then walking more to work, in work and at weekends
- People at work engaging more with their community and environment by walking more
- Businesses to support a walk-friendly culture and show commitment and leadership towards a more sustainable future
Creating a Walk-Friendly Culture Has Huge Benefits
- Walking more improves your health and wellbeing, making you happier
- Walking more boosts energy, morale and productivity, and is good for business
- Walking more makes our communities cleaner and greener, and protects the environment
Let’s Walk Workplace Walking Challenge
To kickstart the campaign, throughout the month of February, there will be a fun, incentivised workplace walking challenge for you and your work teams to take part in. Record your steps, compete against other businesses across Devon, climb a leader board and be in with a chance to win great prizes!
Step Up and Get Involved By Signing Up
Signing up is really simple and easy. Just go the Let’s Walk Challenge page.
This is such a great challenge for you and your work colleagues to get involved with but if you’re still unsure, take a look at our FAQ’s.
A little change makes a big difference.
Transform your health, your business and the world around you. You can. Let’s Walk.