Safeguarding Adults Workshop
Nobody should have to worry about abuse or harassment.
This online course will give you the knowledge and confidence to safeguard adults at your sessions, including those identified as ‘at risk’. You’ll learn how to create a safe environment in which all adults can enjoy sport and physical activity.
Safeguarding Adults* is the first course to be endorsed by CIMSPA against their Safeguarding Adults and Adults at Risk Technical Specialism, and has been awarded 3 CPD points.
You will be able to learn-by-doing, testing and enhancing your decision-making skills in a virtual environment. This means that you can also see and understand the consequences of your decisions in a safe, pressure-free environment.
*Please note: the Safeguarding Adults online course is not a direct alternative to either the Safeguarding and Protecting Children workshop or the Renewal: Safeguarding and Protecting Children online courses.
Through learning and multiple-choice Q&A activities, discover how to identify when an adult needs safeguarding and how to take appropriate and effective action to:
- Support the welfare of all adults at your sessions.
- Recognise abuse and potential signs of abuse.
- Gain insight into how to manage and deal with safeguarding concerns by following the four ‘Rs’ of safeguarding.
- Recognise poor practice.
- Think about creating positive, safe environments for the people at your sessions.
- Learn the six principles of safeguarding adults.
Course cost £16.99