Active Devon will facilitate an afternoon of networking, discussion and action planning. Learn more about the next big LTC Campaign, including the insight from Sport England. Hear about the practical opportunities for people with LTCs to get active locally; and how we can partner and collaborate to achieve more impact for people in Devon.
Sport England and the Richmond Group of Charities are launching a new nationwide campaign on 2nd September 2019, the campaign will run through to the 16th October and be targeted at people with LTCs.
- People who are doing a little physical activity (<30mins) AND those who are doing almost none at all.
- Male and female, 30 years old – 64 years old (and beyond if possible)
- Broad range of health conditions and different levels of severity.
The aim of the campaign is to create a unified physical activity campaign which challenges misconceptions and finds a strong emotional platform to engage and motivate sustainable behaviour change across health conditions.
- Decrease inactivity and have a positive impact upon outcomes
- Embed physical activity messaging and support into business as usual for those with audience reach
- Use the campaign to build momentum for greater long-term impact