Coach with confidence: Learn how to plan, deliver and evaluate coaching sessions effectively
Valid for 12 months
The ‘How to Coach: Plan, Do, Review’ eLearning module helps you understand the principles behind well organised coaching sessions.
Learning about the principles of planning, delivering and evaluating coaching sessions will help you become a more effective coach and always enable your participants to progress and meet their goals.
Who is this for?
The course is aimed at both Level 1 and Level 2 coaches who need to understand the principles of the coaching process (plan, do, review). It is also a good introductory course if you are thinking of becoming a coach as you’ll get a good idea of what’s involved in coaching.
Laura, a newly qualified coach who volunteers with her local club in her spare time, shares her experiences in this course alongside a vibrant mix of video, real-life scenarios and supportive feedback to help you.
- plan your coaching activities so you can deliver your sessions with confidence
- understand different participants’ needs so everyone is always engaged with your sessions
- reflect and make improvements so you can run more productive sessions.
- be able to download a session planning template
- be able to download an action planning template, which can help you reflect on your coaching practice and set goals for the future
- be able to print out all the notes you make on the course, to support you in your future coaching.
UK Coaching Subscribers can access this resource for FREE.