Are you an independent group exercise instructor who is passionate about getting women in your rural community inspired to be more active and want to create local beginner friendly classes?
To help you do just that, Active Devon are offering This Girl Can Classes free instructor training in two locations –
- Tiverton on 22 April 2023 9-6pm and
- Okehampton on 23 April 2023 9-6pm
Who is this training suitable for?
- The training is for Independent Group Exercise Instructors who deliver classes in rural villages and towns across Devon, to support women who may not have done group exercise before, may not be doing much, or may not have exercised for years
What does the training involve?
- The training course includes pre learning (online), webinar to share ideas and answer questions as well as a face to face practical training/ assessment day.
What will I receive?
- Once completed, you’ll have access to bespoke choreography, branded instructor clothing, the marketing resources to get the classes up and running and a This Girl Can Classes Instructor Facebook Group. You will also be invited to join our online group, Active Women Devon Community of Practice and Learning, to support each other and keep in contact beyond the training.
Please complete this expression of interest form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible to confirm. Closing date for expressions of interest is 31 March 2023.