Complete this course and you will feel more confident including people with a visual impairment in your sports and activity sessions.
Valid for 12 months
Packed full of helpful tips, practical solutions and vibrant videos*, the 6 modules will increase your knowledge, assurance and skills to be able to coach people with a visual impairment.
Who’s this for?
This course is suitable for anyone looking to support visually impaired people to take part in sport and physical activity.
- Gain a greater understanding of sight loss and eye conditions
- Explore practical solutions to barriers to participation and help meet individual needs
- Explore some of the safety considerations to ensure a fully accessible and inclusive environment for people with a visual impairment.
- Learn how to make adaptations to specific elements of session planning and delivery using the STEP model
- Understand how to communicate effectively and guide individual.
- Plus, you will be able to print out the UK Coaching and British Blind Sport certificate confirming you have completed the course.
Course Cost £16.99 or 50% off if you have subscribed to UK Coaching
To find out more, please click here.