These awards are for qualified Level 2 coaches who are either new to a specific discipline or who want to develop their existing knowledge further. We offer these awards across the disciplines of track, road, cyclo-cross, BMX, mountain bike and cycle speedway.
The courses cover topics including discipline events, their demands, practical session planning, development, environment, remit and coach-led racing theory.
The knowledge gained from one of these awards will allow you to plan, deliver and evaluate a series of safe and engaging discipline specific sessions. The award will also give you all the knowledge and information you need to progress riders from their first session to competition.
What does the course include?
This course is made up of online and face-to-face learning, supported by our coach developers throughout. The course involves:
- Two days of face-to-face learning with practical activities to experience delivering and participating in coaching sessions*
- Online theory assessment
- Practical assessment to plan, deliver and evaluate a coaching session
How much does it cost?
- £265 – Road, BMX, and Mountain Bike
How long will the course take to complete?
What do I need to be able to book?
- Hold the Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Cycling, Club Coach Award or Activity Coach Award
- Valid and current emergency first aid certificate (minimum 6 hours) or equivalent
- Access to a computer and the internet
To book click here